Click on the section you wish to buy your ticket for
- Please note that season ticket seat reservations will NOT be in place for pre-season matches
- Supporters requiring a ticket for one of our wheelchair spaces are required to contact the club directly, either in person / over the phone on 01803 328666, so that we can arrange this for you
- Concession tickets are for fans 65-years old or above and for NUS card holders
- U7s can attend free when accompanied by a paying adult
- Fans with a disability that require a carer to accompany them to the game will be charged full price. The carer that accompanies them will receive free entry
Online sales close at 3pm on the day before the match. You will still be able to purchase tickets from the ticket office and turnstiles on a match day (subject to availability). Tickets for Bristow’s Bench and Family Stand have designated seat numbers. This is your allocated seat for the match. If you sit in another seat you may be asked to move. The minimum unaccompanied age for entry to the Ground is 14 years of age. All persons under this age will be required to attend and sit within close proximity (determined at the absolute discretion of the Club) to an adult (aged 18 and over). This ticket is sold subject to the bye-laws and regulations of the Football Association and the National League. In the event of a postponement the ticket will be valid for the re-arranged match. Refunds will be considered only if the ticket is returned to the club no later than 24 hours before the time of kick-off of the match, when played. This ticket is only valid if presented complete and it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and kick-off time. Mobile phones are permitted inside the stadium, but are for personal use only. Smoking is strictly forbidden in any part of the stadium and we operate a no re-entry policy during all matches including half time.